Blogging Without Obligation



Using the Craigslist Optimizer is one of the many ways I earn an income. I'm not making bundles of money as I do it sporadically. None-the-less, every so often I come across something humourous.


This time it is a guy and his friends who I think really needs to find themselves a Domme (yet they don't know it!)



Looking for Ruth, the Abusive Waitress (Boulder County)


Date: 2009-10-23, 11:30AM MDT
Reply to: sale-ktckq-1434410049@craigslist.org


Anyone else remember Ruth whose schtick was to be somewhat abusive in a funny way to the customers? "I'll get to you when I'm good and ready" or "Get your own damn coffee" she'd say with a glint in her eyes. She worked at La Hacienda in boulder about 10 years ago, then somewhere in Longmont, then at a place at Col 119 & I-25. 

If you kno if she is still abusing customers somewhere please let me kno. My friends and I would love to see her and be abused by her again.