I'm part of a monthly financial education 'club' as such. Every month I receive a CD with a small piece of paper which has something inspirational, motivational or otherwise positive written upon it. I've thrown a lot away due to moving recently however still have a few that I have kept.

I'm going to post the quotes, etc, here for everyone to enjoy:

Every man should be born again on the first day of January, Star witha fresh page. Take up one hole more in the buckle, or let down one, according to circumstance; but on the first of January let every man gird himself once more, with his fae to the front, and take no interest in the thing that were and are past.
Henry Ward Beecher


As Mother Teresa has said
"We cannot do great things on this Earth, only small things with great love."


Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant.
Robert Louis Stevenson